• WHAT DO YOU WANT?



    Let's take things a little step further!


    I'm really happy to know that you guys like my style and use this blog as a daily fashion inspiration source. But I would like to be more than just a style inspiration.

    We've came a long way since I started my blog nearly 2,5 years ago, and all I ever wrote was about me. Of course, this is a personal blog so what do you expect? But from now on I want it to be a little about you too. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I realised that I could never be were I am right know without you constantly supporting me. With the help of you, I am able to do the things I've once never dare to dream of. So now I would like to give a little something back to you. I think we all have our own problems to fight from time to time and sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction, and I would be happy if I could give you that one push you need. So here's my question:

    What do you want?


    I'd like to try to write a post every Monday that will contain some personal advice. This could be anything, from career to health and other things in love and life. Maybe some of you would like to have more personal tips in fashion and beauty? I know that a lot of other bloggers are doing this 'Tips & Tricks' posts lately, but I want these posts to be real and useful, written from personal experience and not just something that I've copied and paste on the internet.

    So... Let me know in the comment section what you would like me to write about. If you prefer not to share it in public, you can also drop me an e-mail at levi.tlnique@gmail.com ! I'm looking forward to all your suggestions!


    Hugs and happy Monday!

    Posted in -

    10 Responses to WHAT DO YOU WANT?

    1. What a great idea! I´d like to see some food related posts or "how to style"-posts where you give some inspiration how to style the newest trends?! :) http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Levi, how about your haircare routine and what products do you use? Your hair looks amazing! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow, great idea, I don't even know where to start! Hmm...I would love to see your take on music? Like maybe your favourite tunes of the week or something like that. Advice on love and life is always welcome too (we need as much as possible of that, don't we) :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      www.lydiatrj.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. A post on what camera, lens and editing program you use! Simple tips on how to get that perfect picture... Best hour of the day to take a picture etc <3 also it could be combined with how to take a perfect insta pic/maintain lovely insta feed. Thank you and loads of love from me. I am so happy to see you back on track! xx

      http://itlooksbetter.blogspot.ie/

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love this post and would love to read more about food and travels .. and some thoughts are always nice!

      Love from Berlin, Patricia
      THEVOGUEVOYAGE - by Patricia Sophie Petit

      ReplyDelete
    6. I would love to see some posts about your makeup favorites and how you use them! Your makeup is always on point!

      ReplyDelete
    7. That's great! :) I'm interested how do you spedning your weekends and maybe something about your hair care :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. i love your blog!! btw, i bought the daniel wellington because i was so inspired of you.. i got the 36mm and now im thinking if i should have gotten the 40mm instead.. which do you prefer?

      ReplyDelete
    9. I’m visiting your page for the first time, and I’m happy to say that your blog is fantastic and simple to use. moov wireless charger I like to spend my free time reading your Blogs and learning new things from it. I want to appreciate your work. Good Job.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I wanted to take a moment to commend you on your consistency in delivering high-quality content. Your articles serve as a reliable and informative resource.


      Travertine Marble in Ajman

      ReplyDelete